Clothes with amber fiber healthy innovation technologies in fashionable knitwear
The manufacturer from Latvia produces a unique type of fashionable clothes using healthy innovation technologies.
This is a wide range of luxurious knitwear from natural cashmere, containing microgranules of natural Latvian amber.
In the production process the thinnest amber fibers – an innovative biotextile product created by Latvian scientists – are added to cashmere yarn.
The composite amber fibers are produced from the unique natural amber mined in the Baltic Sea region. Amber here has been forming for over 50 million years from the resin of coniferous trees Pinus Succinifera.
For the production of yarns, amber undergoes a specially developed technological process that starts from multistage purification or raw material from impurities and results in obtaining of nano- and micro- particles of amber, having a spherical shape and a smooth surface.
As a result, the unique bioactive features of amber are preserved in the structure of the composite fiber and influence positively upon the human health when in contact with the skin.
Clothing which brings the harmony of the spirit and extends the youth of the body
Baltic amber, due to its unique features, has been for centuries considered to be one of the most valuable gems. For a long time people believed its influence was magical. From it were made amulets and talismans, bringing happiness and well-being, protecting from evil and diseases.
Modern technologies allowed to study and scientifically substantiate the mechanisms of healing effects of amber when in contact with the human body. And new innovative developments made amber therapy simple and available. Amber particles cure and protect you when you wear products with amber fiber.
Amber particles in clothing
- Stimulate the growth of collagen and elastin fibers in cells, increasing skin smoothness and elasticity, as well as the elasticity of blood vessels
- Improve capillary blood circulation, strengthen the microcirculation of the blood
- Accumulate heat energy, providing the most comfortable heat balance of the body
- Promote regeneration of cells, extend their vital cycle
- Protect from ultraviolet radiation and electromagnetic fields
- Promote the restoration of cellular liquid in fading tissues, reducing the amount of wrinkles
- Positively influences on the energy of the body
Studies of amber material and certification of amber textile fibers
- 2006-2007. Rīgas Tehniskās universitātes „Tekstilpavedieni ar antitrombogēnu īpašībām”. Evaluation of antithrombone features of amber material.
- 2007. Rīgas Tehniskās universitātes „Austo bioloģisko asinsvadu implantu ar antitrombogēnām īpašībām tehnoloģiju izstrāde praktiskai ieviešanai ražošanā”. Baltic Amber : SAFETY DATA SHEET According to Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (REACH) Version 2.1 Print date: 19/08/2013 Revision date: 19/08/2013.
- 2008-2009. Rīgas Stradiņa universitāte, Eksperimentālo dzīvnieku laboratorijas. Evaluation of the effect of amber suspension on the skin (histological studies), evaluation of sensitization (latent and overt allergy) and skin irritation. The biostimulating effect on skin cells, normalization of cellular energy processes, cell regeneration, strengthening of blood vessel walls, improvement of blood circulation in the capillary system have been confirmed. Registered Patent.
- 2011-2012. 3T TextilTransferTechnologie GmbH; ARWTH Aachen University. Institute of Textiltechnik, Aachen, Germany. Technologies for producing of composite amber fibers. Registered Patent.
- 2013 Manufacturing Solution Center, Independent research laboratory, Conover, United States of America. Evaluation of the physico-mechanical qualities of composite amber fibers and mixed yarns with cotton and cashmere. Registered Patent.
- 2013. Asociacion de investigacion de la industria textil (AITEX) Independent research laboratory; Address: Plaza Emilio Sala 1, 03801 Alcoy (Alikante) Spain. Safety assessment of amber fiber for humans.
- Certificate Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 AITEX Nr. 2913LK0012 23.09.2013. Composite amber fiber (raw materials). Composite amber fiber twisted with cotton, linen, wool and silk.
- 2013. Certificate Lat Sеrt L-9166 Hygroscopicity of amber fibers.
- Certificate LVS EN ISO 9001:2009 Nr. LVRIG89513A 2013. Research and development of ecological clean and bio-textile materials.
- 2014. Certificate Lat Sеrt Т – 138. Resistance to abrasion, washing, dry cleaning.
Latvian manufacturer of cashmere products with amber fiber considers opportunities of business partnership
- In the expansion of sales of innovative products in EU countries
- In creating of demand for innovative products through communication networks and in application of e-commerce
- In joint nomination for co-financing of an innovative project under EU programs and grants